Setup Your Mac (1.11.0) leverages several new features of swiftDialog (2.2)
New Features in SYM
- Updates for
activatecommand to bring swiftDialog to the front
- Display Configurations as radio buttons
- Report on RSR version (if applicable) Pull Request No. 50 thanks @drtaru!)
- Specify a Configuration as Parameter
11(Pull Request No. 59; thanks big bunches, @drtaru!. Addresses Issue No. 58; thanks for the idea, @nunoidev!)
- Configuration Names and Descriptions as variables (Pull Request No. 60; great idea! thanks, @theadamcraig!)
- Consolidated Jamf Pro-related webHookMessage variables; Set “Additional Comments” to “None” when there aren’t any failures
Please see Setup Your Mac (1.10.1) via swiftDialog for detailed explanation of implementing SYM in your environment.
You must log in to post a comment.